Much like a garden that needs the right balance of nutrients and care to thrive, our bodies need the same care in order to create and sustain life.
This group program is designed to provide education around the foods and lifestyle practices that create a thriving environment for both you and a baby, provide a platform for mindful patterns around your health and create a foundation for long term, sustainable lifestyle change.
I know what it feels like to feel your body is “broken,”or that the family you picture is only a dream. I understand the emotional ups and downs of this journey, and I am here to guide you as you tap into your own intuition, gain tools and resources and listen to your body.
In the spring of 2013, my husband Chris and I decided we were maybe ready to start a family. Fast forward about a week after we made that decision, and I became pregnant. We weren't in any hurry to grow our family after Ziggy, but I felt certain that all we would need to do to make it happen is make the decision.
I was wrong.
In January 2017, after nearly two years of missing and irregular cycles, dozens of doctors appointments, bloodwork screens, emotional turmoil and tears, I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist. At that moment I had a choice. I could follow through with the referral, or I could take some time to navigate this on my own.
I chose the self-guided approach, becoming my body’s best health expert. I learned how to listen to my body’s cues in response to food. I learned to manage stress, and get enough sleep. I learned about the importance of a positive mindset and gratitude.
Slowly but surely, my cycles began to regulate, and for the first time since before my son was born in 2014, I began ovulating again. For the first time in 4 years, I know that my body is capable of doing what I once thought was impossible!
Through this time, I came to learn that our bodies are talking to us, and it’s up to us to learn how to listen.
I’ve paired my certification in Holistic Health, studies in plant-based nutrition, and personal experience into a proven system that has the ability to heal, and create a thriving environment, inside and out! Even if you feel depleted, defeated, or like you’ve tried everything.
This 6 week workshop may be a good fit for you if you are:
- Thinking about getting pregnant
- Currently trying to conceive
- Curious about a Holistic approach to health
- Feeling confused about the best foods for your body
- Interested in releasing judgement and comparison as you enter into this chapter of your life, and into a place of self love
- Ready to adopt mindful patterns around your health
- Open to improving your overall emotional and physical health and wellbeing
- (1) 1:1 60 Minute Coaching Session with Me. This session is designed for you to get crystal clear on your goals, what is holding you back, and actionable steps for you to begin taking to radically improve your health (and your family’s!)
- (5) 60 Minute Live Group Coaching Sessions With Me. I will share customized coaching exercises that are guaranteed to accelerate your results and help you achieve major breakthroughs so you can see transformation in your body – and your life. These coaching sessions are designed to create a place of community and trust.
- Emergency Email Support Between Sessions. Monday- Friday, expect a personal response from me within 24 hours.
- Customized, Done-For-You Materials Such As Checklists, Recipes, Handouts And More; This group program doesn’t exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information that is relevant, practical and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in action!!
In order to give you the best possible coaching experience, space is limited! Applicants will be considered on a first come-first serve basis. We begin the week of March, 5, 2018.
What is Holistic Health?
Holistic health takes a WHOLE body approach to health and wellness, taking into account emotional and social factors, as well as incorporating whole foods and movement.
What are your credentials?
I began studying plant based nutrition in 2009, and started my online Health Coaching practice in 2015. I have worked with hundreds of clients, helping them to reach their health goals, and live an overall vibrant life!
I studied and earned my Holistic Health Coach certification through Health Coach Institute, and am currently working to complete my Life Coach certification. I also hold 3 levels of Mat Pilates Certification, have 10 years teaching experience around the city of Pittsburgh and hold BA and MEd degrees in Education.
What makes this program different?
I hold the belief that my clients are their own best health experts. I see my role as providing resources, and opening up the avenues for YOU to tap into your intuition! My personalized coaching experience enables women to access tools to the right foods for this season of life, maintain a balanced mood with increased energy levels, and live an overall vibrant life, even through the ups and downs! These personal improvements are especially important during the different life stages our bodies go through.
When are sessions held?
Initial 1:1 session is held over the phone. Weekly group sessions will be held live via webcall, and recorded.
In order to give you the best possible coaching experience, space is limited! Applicants will be considered on a first come-first serve basis.